Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Hurricane

Thursday night was pretty much the most random night.

I was supposed to go longboarding with some friends from the ward and literally as we are walking to the car it goes from beautiful boarding weather to hurricane status. So Matt and I ended up hanging out at Blake's condo until it was safe to drive home, we sat around in the candle light (power was out) and sang to Matt/Mike playing acoustic guitar, it was pretty fun. Once I got home I could not believe how much worse things were over at my complex in comparison to Blake's. Here are some photos.









I would have you notice that in the last picture there is a white car shown on the left side, just feet away from the fallen tree. Yeah. That's my car. It escaped death by mere feet.

1 comment:

Camille Elise said...

Holy Cow! I truly hope that white car wasn't any of yours!!!