Thursday, November 6, 2008

Let's Just Let it Roll

Ups

1. That Geography test I thought I bombed-I totally rocked it and got an A+! That was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me, well, not really, but wow it felt great!

2. My wonderful roommate Ashley must have been bored or something, but she did a huge cleaning job on our apartment while I was working and it looks great! It just feels so much better to come home to a clean place rather than clutter and mess.

3. Mo's Baptism is on Saturday! Excitement! I am so happy for her and am really looking forward to attending her baptism.

4. My Ensign came yesterday. I have been checking the mail every single day, anticipating its arrival. I am so excitement to review the talks and study the words of modern day prophets :)

5. The weather. It is absolutely gorgeous outside today. This time of year is my absolute favorite because being outside is so relaxing and my world seems to gain a little more peace. I am going to try and spend as much time outside as possible.

6. Christmas songs. I am in the Institute Choir and we have started singing Christmas songs! We are singing this great song called Christmas Bells, which is a version of the Hymn "I heard the Bells on Christmas Day", and this song is so beautiful and brightens my day. I cannot wait for the Christmas season.

7. I bought my first scripture case yesterday. I know I am like a year overdue in getting one but I am so picky! So I just bought a plain black one and I am going to stitch my name on it and some cool spiritual stuff that is personal to me, like a good quote or maybe a hymn verse, like "More Holiness Give Me", mmm best hymn in the hymnal, I will testify of that.
8. My mission to be fearless is showing some fruits. I made a move that was quite bold, for me at least, and the result was not what I expected but it will be quite interesting.

No comments: