Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shine On

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 Player, or whatever on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Poor Fool He Makes Me Laugh- Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack
[this one made ME laugh]

How would you describe yourself?
Oh Say What is Truth?-Hymns
[Oh yeaaaah, honest and true, that's me alright]

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Tie the Rope-The Format
[I guess this could describe my current attitude toward the male species ha ha]

How do you feel today?
The Day Dawn is Breaking-Hymns
[Oh this real good, I actually feel like I am almost out of the darkness that is fall semester and can see the light!]

What is your life’s purpose?
Nay, Speak No Ill-Hymns
[Wow the hymns are popular today with the shuffler]

What is your motto?
Give It Up-The Format
[Format also seems to be popular]

What do your friends think of you?
Resolution-Motion City Soundtrack

What do you think of your family?
Choose the Right-Hymns
[bahahaha this does NOT remind me of my parents, maybe because I have to choose the right and be nice to them when sometimes it's hard]

What do you think about very often?
Push Push-Bang Camaro
[basically an intrumental of guitar amazingness, i guess i think about amazingness]

What is 2 + 2?
Electable-Jimmy Eat World

What do you think of your best friend?
Sore Thumb-The Format

What do you think of the person you like?
While Shepherds Watched their Flock-Hymns
[that make zero sense]

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Majesty-Hillsong
[Oh this is good, so this is a song from a Christian band about Jesus Christ, so maybe it's saying that I wanna be like JC, which is TRUE!]

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
The Course of Human Life-the Early November

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Into the Airwaves-Jack's Mannequin

What will they play at your funeral?
Lifesong-Casting Crowns
[This is also perfect, casting crowns is an amazing Christian band and this song is about making all aspects of your life be praise to God "May the words I say and the things I do make my lifesong sing, bring a smile to you"]

What is your hobby/interest?
Dear God-Avenged Sevenfold
[Prayer? I SHOULD make this a hobby, it's a sign]

What is your biggest fear?
Ruthless-Something Corporate

What is your biggest secret?
The Jetset life is gonna kill you-My Chemical Romance

What do you think of your friends?
Catalyst-Anna Nalick

What will you post this as?
Shine On-EFY
[nice]

So I saw this on Kara Morris' blog and hers turned out hilarious, way better than mine, but it was fun to do and try and justify the divine shuffle selection of my iTunes.

4 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

hey you. I did this on my blog. some of the answers were pretty funny. thanks for the idea! you're awesome!

Rebecca Elizabeth said...

Fun stuff!! I'm totally stealing this for my blog, lol. Love ya, Madi!

Lyndee said...

Ha HA this is funny! SOme of those vealy went along! I like all the hymn ones! HAHA

Anonymous said...

so you got a good songs on your ipod... and hymns!!! way to go madison!