Tuesday, April 15, 2008

heaven made sense and all the words rhymed

Nothing much as happened lately that is exciting, so sorry I haven't posted anything! Last night I drove out to Avondale to have dinner with some of my bestest friends, the Parks family. Michael baptized me last year, his wife Natalie is my adopted sister and their twin 3 year-old girls, Madelynn and Sydona, are pretty much the cutest girls I have ever seen in my life. So I went out there for a yummalicious spaghetti dinner, the elders were also there, elder clift and his comp elder yount. Elder Clift was the elder that taught me the missionary discussions a year ago so it was so great to get to see him again. I have been writing him ever since I was baptized (which is totally legal because he is in the phoenix mish and I am in the tempe mish, don't worry guys) which has been about a year and I am so excited for him to get off his mish in June so we can be hang out without companions, or name tags, like normal friends lol.
I am pretty stoked because this friday I am signing an apartment lease for next semester! Finally! I will be living in a two bedroom apartment with Ashley Jungluth, Katie Sparks and Erica DeLeon, with Ash sharing a bedroom with me. It is going to be soooo much fun! I love those girls and am so excited for our super fun party apartment!
I cannot believe there are only like 3 weeks left in the semester! I am so excited for summer, I cannot wait to finally have a break and get some relaxation. There is a very good possibility that as soon as I am finished with finals that In-N-Out is sending me to live in St. George Utah for two weeks to train the associates at the new store. I am very excited for that because I'd pretty much be making bank because I'd work 50 hours a week, plus be living for free and eating for free (thanks to the company and the allowance i'll be getting) and if the manager in Utah likes me then I'll get a big fat bonus :) PLUS I'll get one day off a week and I'll be able to go to the temple!!! Woo Hoo! I love temples!
I hope everyone else is doing fantastic..I love you all!
Madison

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet the manager in Utah will absolutely love you because you're fantastic, so hopefully you'll get a nice big bonus! And good luck with the apartment and lease, that's always kind of scary stuff for me...

Travis Butterfield said...

ah Madison. you're such a cool girl. St. George is an awesome place. I really like it there. you're lucky!

Madison said...

i actually might not get to go to st george anymore travis! my manager said he wants to send me out to cali for management training so i have to get all this paperwork and district manager checklist done by may 12th :( maybe i will just have to drive up to utah for funsies