Sunday, March 30, 2008

The marriage of the sauce and the cheese

What a great weekend! So the title of my blog comes from the amazing Matt Loper, who says the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. Today at lunch he was describing how pizza is like a marriage between the sauce and the cheese, the oven being the ceremony. Also, in case you didn't know, when the cheese slides off the slice and lands on another slice, the cheese is commiting adultery against the sauce. I would never laugh as much as I do if it wasn't Matt Loper!
Another ridiculous thing happened today! So, I showed up to church by myself, didn't sit with my friends because the whole stake was there so I didn't bother looking for them. But the main thing is that after church I found my friends and this happened!

Ashley and I had worn almost the exact same thing to church this morning! How weird is that!!! I have never ever worn this top with this skirt, nor has she, yet for some cosmic reason we both chose to wear this ensemble today. WEIRD! And there is Matt in the picture too, just because he told that awesome story about pizza.

Hmm other things this weekend...Oh I participated in Devils in Disguise on Saturday, which was way fun! For those of you who don't know what that is, it was this big ASU event where clubs on campus all do different community service projects that day. I participated with the LDS Students Association, along with most of my friends. Our service project entailed cleaning the bookshelves and dusting books at the Tempe Library. I had a lot of fun getting to know people and just doing some good for the community.

Jerod and I

Katie, Me, and Erica

Katie and I after we cleaning the picture book shelves. No joke, read some of the coolest books as we cleaned. Who could forget No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed.

Just Me, trying to act like a Sun Devil

Me cleaning the shelves

That is pretty much all my weekend..besides going to work a lot, and reading my book constantly, Eclipse is pretty much amazing and I can't wait for the sequel to come out in august! Well, I now have to write a paper on some obsevations I did concerning gross/fine motor skills in toddlers..blah..hope you all are having more fun than I am.

Love, Madison








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so here I go, being a comment whore...

I just think you should know that you look super cute in your pictures and that I LOVE Konstantine by Something Corporate. Which I already told you. But, if this gets you writing more witty posts, I'll comment all day.

Anonymous said...

and here
have another comment...
today I put in my happiness book that hugs from madison make me happy. :]

Travis Butterfield said...

I think you really need to create a new post. Yep. I do.

Madison said...

Ariana,giving you hugs makes me happy and i'd totally write it in my happiness book if i had one. konstantine is indeed amazing, if i could play piano that is the first thing i'd wanna learn.