Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cradle your head in your hands and breathe

I just went running and I know I would looooove running if only I knew how to breathe properly so that I don't start hyperventilating every ten minutes lol. I decided I am going to get in shape, so I am going to jog/walk/run whatever my breathing allows and then do crunches as often as possible. I think if I exercise more than I won't be so exhausted allll the time and won't get sick as often, which would be great.

Only a week left of school..oh my heavens I cannot believe I have completed a whole year of college!! I wish I was already done with all four years lol. College sucks. In my opinion at least. All I have left to do, besides the actual final exams, are two e.c. papers, one presentation, and one ten-page paper. Wow, next week is going to super suck.

Despite all the stress, the added hours to my already crammed work schedule, and the exhaustion, I am strangely happy, like really happy, lol. I feel like smiling until my face cracks, singing at the top of my lungs, and dancing around my room like a crazy. I think I will do all of those things... RIGHT NOW! Wow I am so weird, but you like it, and so do I.

Have a super duper fantastic night!
Love, Madison

2 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

that's cool you're going to start running. I'm trying really hard to get into shape too! Good luck with your finals and papers and stuff. If you want an extra pair of eyes to help edit your paper, I can always help. That's what I do, after all . . .

Ashley said...

madison is my favorite!!!