Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm reading His instructions, I'm following His plan

Today I went to Kara's house to work on a group project for SPE and she has one of the cutest mormon houses I have yet to see..not as cute as my future mormon house because none will compared to mine and my husband's ;) But it had and basement, which was way cool and then they had like all this cute picture up of their missionary sons and like a cross stitch of joseph smith..man i love to just soak up the mormon culture, my friends who have been members their whole lives must think I am soo weird, I would probably agree with them. Only one more day of classes!!!!! Oh my gosh that is the best thing in the world.. except that now I have exams to prepare for and several papers to write..ugh. Only like two weeks until I am officially done..phew! Oh I found this awesome thing on you tube, thanks to Jerod, and need to share because it makes me go "awwwww"


Doesn't that make you want some kiddos of your very own to sing primary songs to you all the time?! lol totally kidding guys.. marriage first!
love, Madison

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad you love Mormon culture, some people should. I've been in it my whole life and I think if I don't escape it soon, I may die. But everyone needs something different, right? And the great thing is, what we believe doesn't depend upon the culture. How wonderful!

Travis Butterfield said...

I've never heard that primary song before. It must be a new one. I don't think I like it as much as the ones I learned as a kid. But, that's probably just because I'm not in primary anymore.

p.s. as for liking mormon culture, that's cool - especially since you're a new convert. It's nice to see your enthusiasm. But, I'm kind of with Ariana on that one. It isn't the culture that I like, it's the doctrine. The culture is often kind of smarmy and suffocating - especially if you live in certain parts of Utah. Ha ha.

Madison said...

lol oh yeah i heard about all those utah mormons! well i loved the church and the doctrine first and foremost, that why i was baptized lol i am just barely learning about the culture that is why i get so excited, because it is so new to me, i feel like i am doing some kind of study on mormons lol