Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bring it on two-oh-oh-nine

I am so excited for a new year! I was reflecting on 2008, and was shocked at how different my life was last january! I have gone through so much change and growth this year and I am so excited to go through even more this year!

Some things that will reside within 2009

1. In-N-Out management: In March over spring break I am supposed to go work at a another store for a week, as a manager, and get passed off by that store manager if I am ready. If I pass my week, then in June I get shipped out to California to attend a week of management classes at In N Out University (our company's training dept.) I am really looking forward to this new challenge and am hoping that I have what it takes.

2. Starting my teaching certification program, and interning part-time at a school. I am very excited to start my interning, this will really help me get excited and motivated about teaching because right now I am not sure if my heart is in it or not. I would begin interning in the fall semester, unlesssss.....

3. Mission? I will be turning 21 on September 28th of this year, and the question that has been plaguing me for a long time is whether or not I am to serve a full-time mission. My family, of course, is very unsupportive of the idea, but it's my life and I will do as my Heavenly Father wishes, once He lets me know what that is. For now I am just preparing myself to enter the temple, so that regardless of what the plan is I can be ready.

Those are just some of the MAJOR things I have to look forward to this year. I am hoping I encounter many many other exciting and life changes events this year. Happy New Year :)

Love, Madi

3 comments:

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

Madison,
This is Tanner. I met you when I visited Matt Loper last year. I found your blog and I love reading. You are so terrific. There should be more girls like you and Katie in this world!
Keep it up :)u

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

that "u" after the smiley face does not belong

Anonymous said...

those are good things
management is really good i done it in a few places and making my way up where i am now

its good to see you keep up educating yourselves, too many people now a days arent. im almost done and i realized i will never use my degree, but i never know what the future brings and education not only brings security in our lives but also experiences and it makes us better people.

and do that mission! i know thats something that i didnt decide on but i think you would be a GREAT missionary! whether it is now or as a couples missionary i know you can bring the light to many worlds because you are very special and you have a gift to share with the whole world.
good luck and i know everyone will support you in any decision you make
:)


and oh ya that song i said i liked (i noticed you had alot on here) is bruised... an amazing song!
:)