Saturday, January 17, 2009

Soon-To-Be Math Wiz



You guessed it, that is a b-e-a-u-tiful, 100% plastic, calculator watch. One of my managers was commenting at how horrible I am at math and suggested I get a calculator watch as a joke, but I decided to take it seriously and invest in a device that will aid me in doing the inventory at work. I honestly am starting to wonder if I have some sort of mental disability related to math skills, it is truly embarrassing how bad I am at simple math and at counting. BUT thanks to my new watch, I will be doing math equations accurately and in record time!!!

3 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

HAHAHA! That is genius! You are a doll!

TO be honest, I am a little jealous as well!

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

Up until a couple months ago I figured that everyone was just struggled with math, particularly mental math. Then I realized that I am just particularly bad at it. I'm glad to find another person who shares in my.... lack of math skills.

the_phil said...

That's what I'm talkin 'bout!!!!