Sunday, December 7, 2008

Best Week Ever

This past week was nothing short of amazing. I already told why Thursday was pretty much the best day ever in my previous post so I will now explaing why the rest of the week was perfect.

Friday

Friday night was the ASU Institute Winter Ball. I had asked the night off, but once Wednesday had rolled around I was growing concerned because no male had asked me to go yet. On Wednesday afternoon I went to Panda Express with Ash, Abby, and a guy from the ward named Chris, who I had just met that day. Later that day Ashley forced me to call up Chris and ask him to the dance, which I did, and which I do not regret in the least. I had a blast with Chris! I thought it would be extremely awkward since we didn't really know each other but we had so much fun being dorky and making up our own dance routines ha ha. After the dance we went to Circle K with Abby and Jerod and got hot cocoa and then played Apples to Apples, my favorite game ever, at Abby's place. This night was so much fun, especially since I didn't really expect to have a good time.



Saturday

On this morning Katelin Roberts (my in n out friend), Abby, Mo, Jerod, and I travelled up to Snowflake to get our baptism on at the Snowflake Temple. I enjoyed every second of this entire trip, even the 7 hours we spent in the car dancing and singing to the radio and the speeding ticket I received on the way home by the yummy looking officer. The Temple was beautiful and amazing and I loved it so much, not as much as the Mesa Temple since that is my home, but nevertheless I thought the Temple was a wonderful experience.





After our visit to the temple we grabbed some lunch at the golden arches and headed over to Show Low because Bro. Hofeling suggested we check out his old seminary building. We went to the seminary building, couldn't get in of course because it was the weekend but we had a fun time taking ridiculous pictures to give to bro. hof





This has been a most amazing and joyful weekend and I am really sad to see it go, especially since the coming two weeks are going to be horribly filled with studying and finals and hating of life. December 4-6, 2008 shall be remembered forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

madison that temple is AMAZING!
i got to see it at the open house.

i LOVE show low/snowflake, i know a guy up there but i never go up :( looks like you had a good time, YAY!