Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend Recap

Ok so this weekend was innnnnntense! Friday morning I drove down to Tucson to spend some time with Ashley, because I missed my bff. When I got there we watched this movie Michael gave us called The Secret, which was actually really good. It was all about the law of attraction and how if you want something bad enough and know you will get it then you will, which sounds like a great deal to me! I can think of many things I would like to law of attraction my way. After that we went to The Day's, her mish's parents, home for dinner with the elders. That was really fun, the Days are amazing! I love mormon families! Sister Day let me borrow all these cool lds fiction novels that I am super excited to read. Then we went to her friend Kaleb's house where there was this big party to watch him open his mission call, I had never been there to see someone do that before so that was really neat! He got called to serve in Brazil! After the party Kaleb had killed a rattlesnake and he skinned it and grilled it and Ash made me eat some!
Then we went to a U of A institute dance, which was really lame, there were like no people! ASU institute is prettttty much amazing and no one can top us! Then we went to a house belonging to a bunch of ysa guys to watch Dan in Real Life, which I found to be really funny! The people at the house were pretty cool too. After that, I know what a long night huh, it was about 2 am by now and we all went to IHOP for breakfast, and Ash was wicked tired and acting like a looney lol it was scary. What a longggg night, but boy I had a blast, thanks to Ash! The next day we slept in and then got lunch at this place called Eegee's and then I just drove home since I had to work at 5. Work sucked because I had to go work at the north phoenix in n out and I didn't know anyone there, and they were not nice to me! And I didn't get my breaks! I was supposed to get 50 minutes worth of breaks and I got 10..ugh the things I do for my job!

Well my fabulous weekend is over, now it's back to working everyday and sleeping pretty much never lol

Love, Madison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you had a good weekend. And I'm so happy that I saw you tonight. I'm pretty much just ecstatic to know you!