Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I love days like this

I just could not sleep last night..so once 4 am hit I decided to drive out to Avondale, kidnap my little sister, and take her out to breakfast at IHOP before she had to go to school for finals. I love her so much, I really wish I could be as cool and easy going as her, hopefully her spontaneity will rub off on me. After I ate a delicious vive le french toast my sis and I stopped by the park and played on the swings, and this horribly frightening see saw (I thought I was gonna die everytime it flung me towards the sky). I think this picture is pretty much amazing, she was sadly realizing how short she is and I caught it on camera.



After I dropped off Alli at school I was bored and messing around on her computer and found this website with really funny tee shirts called BustedTees. Here are some that made me laugh.











I also went on a nice run this morning, took several naps since I didn't get any sleep during the night, went swimming once Alli got out of school, and had dinner with my dad. Overall I would say it was a successful day. Now I am back in Tempe, yet I still feel like something is missing, I hate that, I had a great day, why do I not feel satisfied? Ugh I am so stupid.

Goodnight, Madison

No comments: