Thursday, March 27, 2008

First Blog!

I don't exactly know what inspired me to create a blog, perhaps it was watching Kara play with her blog every thursday in our special ed. class, so Kara will be the one to blame if I get addicted to this ha ha. I really like to express my thoughts and opinions so hopefully this blog thing is a good thing for me, especially since the GA's want us to be keepinig a record of our lives, so technically I'm being spiritual by doing this ha ha. So, a little background about me for all who may be reading all the posts following this one. I am 19 years old, turning 20 this September, and was born and raised in Avondale, Az. I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in June of 2007 and it was honestly the greatest decision I have ever made in my life, I have never been this happy, or this sure of my Heavenly Father's plan for me. I am the only member in my family, which is difficult at times but it makes for some funny stories. I'm sure I'll have the privilege to post some at a later date. I am in my first year of college at Arizona State University, studying Elementary Education. I think I will teach middle school english, but I change my mind frequently so we will see what I decide in the end. I have the greatest friends in the entire world! They really make me so happy when I am so stressed with life! I work around 35 hours a week at In-N-Out Burger flippin' hamburgers, I have worked there for 3 years so I owe of lot of my character development to my job. It's really hard to work that much while I'm taking 15 credit hours at ASU but it pays the bills so I don't really have a choice. It is difficult living on my own but it is definitely worth it! I love my family to pieces but I really enjoy my independence and freedom. Well, I think that's enough for my first entry, I hope my life is interesting enough for others to read..if not that's ok, I like how my life is going ha ha. Have a great day!
Love, Madison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you joined me in the whole blog world. Watch out, it gets addicting! I love you to death, can't wait to read about your adventures!