Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The New and Not So Improved Primary Songs

The people I work with are amazing. We do extremely outlandish things at all times to keep us all in the cheeriest of moods, which usually entails some form of singing. We mainly sing with Disney songs, but yesterday Addison and I decided to be sneaky. We came up with a little game where either Addison or me would begin a church primary song and our coworkers all scrambled to finish it correctly. This was either shocking because they got it right OR hilarious. What a great way to sneakily teach all our coworkers about Mormons :)

Correct Responses

The wise men built their house upon the... ROCK
I like to look for rainbows whenever there is... RAIN
I am a child of... GOD

Incorrect Responses

Give said the little...PUPPY
The Lord commanded Nephi to go and build a...FARM
Famillies can be to...SCARED
I will go, I will do, the things the Lord... TELLS ME TO
I hope they call me on a...LOVE TRAIN

4 comments:

*Hansen's* said...

that is so cute. I can't believe that, it's a great way to share the gospel or lead into things. ;) Good missionary work!

Lauren said...

oh my this is great, sounds like a great time a work !

Katie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

Oh you are so great! Love train! How funny! Definitely a great way to plant seeds :)