Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Take Me Far Away From Here

The past couple days I have been all-starring (when you work at a new store and train all the new hires) at the In-N-Out off the 60 and Signal Butte, yeah far I know, but I get to be on the clock for the drive and I get like 50 cents a mile. I was really nervous to go because I would be working at a new store where I'd no pretty much no one but I have been having a really good time! I am having fun training the new kids, it's so weird because I don't really feel like superior to them or anything but you can tell they look up to the all stars and really respect us, and it just feels so good to be appreciated..for once lol. Plus I am making new friends and just having fun! I will be working at this store for like two weeks until the company opens a new chandler store, I am even more excited to work at that one because it will be my first time working on opening day of a new store. Man all this all-starring will hopefully bring in enough dough to pay off some bills and pay tuition.. woot woot.

Since I am working so much (about 50 hours a week) I don't have time for much else but sleep..but I went running after work yesterday and it felt amazing! I used to HATE running but I have been trying to like it and now I loooove it. I ran from In-N-Out where I parked my car, to the bridge on mill and back to my car without stopping, it felt so good, and I was so proud of myself! I wish it was easier to go at night though, sometimes I admit I go later than I should, since I go by myself, but no one ever wants to go with me! ugh!


love, Madi

2 comments:

Kara Staples said...

Glad to hear work is successful! And I'm in the same boat when it comes to running at night. If only we lived closer, we could run together!

Miss you darlin'

Travis Butterfield said...

oh madison! I haven't seen you in ages, it seems. I hope things are going well for you. You're awesome!