Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hands in the air like it's good to be alive

It has been one cuhrazy month, hence my excuse for neglecting my blog. The last three weeks I have spent in east Mesa all-starring for work, which I am loving! I have made so many new friends, and done so many random actitivities (I will do a big all starring post with pics once i am done). I will be at that store just one more week and then will be back at the Tempe store. Besides work, and the antics involed with all-starring, I haven't done much. I started learning how to sew from my mother recently, she is helping me make a dress for church, and I am so excited about it! It is going to be super cute if I don't ruin it! I paid 2000 towards my asu tuition last week, feeling pretty accomplished about that, yet tremendously sad that all my hard work and I can't really see what I am paying for. I know education is important but why must it be so expensive? I reallllly wanted to buy a new ipod since mine is trashed, but I chose the logical route and saved the remainder of my check to pay next months bills...ugh, the real world sucks lol.

I just have to say, in closing, that I put myself in the most awkward situations imaginable. I don't know how I do it, stupidity, carelessness, who knows, but I think I need to start making a conscious effort at living a life of somewhat normalcy... or maybe not. Maybe my tragically awkward, chaotic, and completely random life is perfect for my awkward, chaotic, and completely random personality.

1 comment:

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

i hope your week goes well madison. i really appreciate you!

ps i forgot to say that i also have a gnome nightlight