Monday, October 3, 2011

Lesson learned in Utah

This last weekend was spent in Utah for my mission reunion/General Conference and I learned many many things. Many of these lessons were taught to me during General Conference because I made a list of questions that I would like answers to, provided by the Holy Ghost during the conference. I got answers, and it was awesome. This are not listed in order of importance, just in order of remembrance.

1. I am not moving to Spain next year :( I know right? tragedy! I was planning on applying for a teaching position next school year in SPAIN, and I have been praying to know if that is where the Lord wants me to be....and it's not. Shoot darn! haha It's okay I know He has something better in mind for me.

2. Stop complaining.

3. BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY hahahahaha If you watched conference you understand this counsel given by Elder Andersen of the Quorum of the Twelve.

4. The little things are the big things.

5. Do family history.

Ok these things were NOT learned in conference, but in Utah nonetheless

6. Provo is weird and I never want to live there. Haha Friday night me and a bunch of Returned Missionaries from my mission went to a "parking lot techno party" and it was super bizarre, not that I have anything against parking lot parties, I rather enjoy them, this one was just strange.

7. I love Temple Square.

8. I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

9. Things aren't always how they seem.

10. Everyone should be friends.

11. "Ladies Night" in Utah means a giant sale at Deseret Book.

12. Driving past the MTC makes me want to be a missionary again. Really bad.

13. Utah is great for a weekend vacation, but I don't think I could live there

14. Babies are really really cute.

15. The iPod shuffle is basically a fortune teller. No really. It's ridiculous.

16. I can't wait for the weather to cool down in AZ, I think I might cry tears of joy when it gets below 90.

Well, that's all I can think of right now, but I am sure I learned MUCH more. It was a very successful trip, but now I am swamped in homework and other dumb things that require my time. boo.

I LOVED this talk from conference!

No comments: