Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Llamados a Servir! (Called to Serve)



YEEEE HAWWWWW Texas Houston Mission, Spanish speaking, here I come!!! Well, at least not until October 28th when I report to the MTC! I am so excited! My mission call is perfect! I have never been to Texas so it still feels foreign, ha ha, yet my parents are finally at ease knowing I will be remaining in the country for "that long trip" ha ha. I am so excited, or, estoy muy animado, to learn spanish! No, I do not already know spanish, but I took two years in high school and I remember a lot, plus everyone at work now calls me "Hermana" and speaks spanish to me, so I hope I will pick up the language pretty quickly. For my own sake than for yours, I will now be posting some photos of my future home! haha

BAHAHAHHA This is no joke the first thing that popped up when I googled "Texas"


Houston Temple. BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to see it in person!



Yes, this is a house in Houston that has been constructed with..beer cans. Don't worry, by the time I leave Houston they will have re-built it with Soda cans!



Okay last one. Don't ask me why, but this one just made me laugh out loud.



Oh Gee, if our President loves Texas than Golly Gee Bob.. SO DO I! He looks ridiculous in that hat, BAAHHHAHAHA.

YAY TEXAS! I AM SO EXCITED!

Bonus Nachos,
Hermana Taets

8 comments:

Katie said...

HAHAHA bonus nachos?!?!?! your entire post made me laugh out loud. i am so so so happy for you!!!!!!! ahhh!!!!

Fiery Jack said...

Congrats!! That's awesome!! You'll be great!

Sarah Eileen said...

Madison that temple is GORGEOUS! seriously I am so excited for you to see it in person I want to go visit it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca Elizabeth said...

If you get a picture of you holding a ginormous snake, that will be soooo cool!! haha, I'm soooo excited for you, I can't say it enough!! I've been meaning to tell you, my grandparents lived in San Angelo for about 12 years, which is a few hours away from Houston! And my parents say congrats!! And that temple is b-e-a-u-tiful!!! You get to see it in person, lucky duck!!

YAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hip Hip HOORAY!

congratulations girl! I'm stoked for you.

Natalie said...

OMGOSH i am so excited for you! that temple is TO DIE FOR. and that house is literally to die for. think about it: if all that was drank by one person..can you say kidney failure?

<3 i want to go spanish-speaking soooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Unknown said...

I love your sense of humor.