Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mrs. Jensen?

This was the ongoing theme tonight while I was working...That I will marry Brian Jensen. Who is Brian Jensen? I have not the foggiest idea.

Madison: Corey, guess what? I am turning my mission papers in the day after I get back from EFY, so only like two more weeks!

Corey (LDS Manager at INO): No, you're not.

Madison: What do you mean I'm not?

Corey: I just know you aren't going, I have this feeling that you are supposed to get married instead.

Madison: Uugggghhhhh! Why does everyone say that?! I am going on a mission!

Corey: Are you sure?

Madison: ... ... unless Heavenly Father says I have to get married instead *stubborn frowny face*

Corey: That's right...I think his name is Brian..... Brian Jensen.

Madison Jensen...HAH! I don't know anyone named Brian Jensen! Corey said he will be on the lookout for him for me. So for the remainder of the night everyone decided that if they all focus on me marrying Brian then it would come true and I wouldn't have to leave for 18 months, which actually was nice because I didn't realize they would miss me. At the end of the night I was complaining, in a joking way of course, about how bad my feet hurt from my new pair of safety shoes that I have yet to break in, and someone mentioned that its a good thing I have Brian waiting for me to come home to rub my feet. Then another co worker said, "at least we know Brian is good for something other than keeping Madi here". I probably shouldn't have, but I couldn't let the opportunity pass, to say, "Oh that's not all that Brian is good for ;)" Corey made a disgusted noise, and another coworker told me that this is a family restaurant! Ha Ha, and then I got to go home two hours early! All thanks to my wonderful husband Brian.

Brian Jensen, if you are out there, particularly at EFY, please don't fall in love with me until after my mission. I really really really want to go on a mission! I know this might be a difficult task, what with how charming I am ;) but please, just be patient, I will be worth the wait.

Love,
Mrs. Jensen

3 comments:

Natalie said...

HAHAHHAHAHA.

Madison. YOU ARE SO CUTE. And funny. And I love you. And I'll write you on your mish if you write me on m-i-n-e :D

JennaK said...

LOL!!! Sorry that Corey was being a pain. I'll have to have a chat with him AGAIN!!!

Ashley said...

OH MADISON! i miss you! lets please do something together soon, k?